Colorado ProStart provides students with the tools and knowledge necessary to help them get started down the path to success and prepared for what awaits them in the real world.
News & Year in Review
ProStart in the News
- High schools cook up recipe for students to taste success.
- Thunder Ridge ProStart team takes top honors in Competition
- Battle Mountain High School wins ProStart Invitational
- Wasson ProStart program takes 1st place in state competition
- Broomfield High ProStart students putting hands-on learning on ice
- YouthEntity to bring ProStart Program to the Roaring Forks District
- Durango High School ProStart chefs win culinary contest
- ProStart Alumni: From student to role model
- Tasty Training: High school ProStart Program offers experience in culinary world
ProStart Year in Review
Each year, CRAEF acknowledges & celebrates the achievements & contributions of the Colorado ProStart community, industry, donors and partners.
Colorado ProStart has a lot of cogs in its system that allow it to operate as a well-oiled machine. Of course, hat machine relies on people from both inside and outside the industry getting involved whenever possible. By doing so, you’re helping to secure both the education and futures of our students.
Instructors have the chance to forge a relationship with students that will assist them in navigating the program and building the future leaders of the foodservice and hospitality industries.
Under the direction of a mentor, ProStart students make the connection between classroom academics and industry work experience, providing them with the proper tools needed to succeed.